- 作者: Marlon Ribunal, Mickey Stuewe
- 出版社: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013
- ISBN: 1849685088
- 格式: PDF
- 页数: 246
- 大小: 9.77M
- 语言: 英语
- 标签: SQL Server
SQL Server 2012 accounts for a huge share of the database market, and more and more companies are implementing SSRS as part of their BI implementation. Its Reporting Services offers a comprehensive, highly scalable solution that enables real-time decision making.
SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services Blueprints is intended to be just that, a series of Blueprints – things that work straight out of the box and that mirror what a real job requires real report developers to do. You will not be bored with an “Introduction to X” or “What’s under the hood of Y”. We go straight to the practical development of reporting skills, explaining actions as they are taken.
This book is a step-by-step, task-driven tutorial. It provides enterprise reporting blueprints that address your day-to-day issues and requirements. Right from the very start, you’ll learn SSRS beyond the basics, giving you the skills to create the best reports for any task. Explore the possibilities, master your options, and choose the best tool for the job.
What you will learn from this book
- Fully understand the structure and properties of your reports
- Add interactive elements to your reports
- Use parameters effectively in different scenarios
- Utilize a range of advanced graphs
- Make use of geospatial data and maps
- Use OLAP Cubes in your reports
- Deploy your SSRS projects
- Integrate SharePoint, PowerPivot, and Power View into your reports